vitamin b for plants Vitamin B family Cheap factory direct sales
vitamin b for plants Vitamin B family：Vitamin B have a lot of health benefits. It helps to ease stress, it is good for the treatment of anxiety and depression, it is helpful for memory improvement, and it reduce heart-disease risk. Our syrup contains the vitamin B that human body need everyday, it is good for both kids and adults .
1. vitamin b Improve sleep quality, adjust the biological clock.
2. vitamin b Prevent DNA damage, reduce body peroxide content, anti-aging.
3. vitamin b Enhance immunity, prevent depression.
4. vitamin b Inhibit the activity of melanocytes, whitening.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
List of Vitamin B Complex Powder
Vitamin B1 thiamine A coenzyme in the catabolism of sugars and amino acids.
Vitamin B2 riboflavin A precursor of cofactors called FAD and FMN, which are needed for flavoprotein enzyme reactions, including activation of other vitamins
Vitamin B3 niacin (nicotinic acid), nicotinamide riboside A precursor of coenzymes called NAD and NADP, which are needed in many metabolic processes.
Vitamin B5 pantothenic acid A precursor of coenzyme A and therefore needed to metabolize many molecules.
Vitamin B6 pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine A coenzyme in many enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
Vitamin B7 biotin A coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes, needed for synthesis of fatty acids and in gluconeogenesis.
Vitamin B9 folate A precursor needed to make, repair, and methylate DNA; a cofactor in various reactions; especially important in aiding rapid cell division and growth, such as in infancy and pregnancy. Synthetic folate is known as folic acid.
Vitamin B12 various cobalamins; commonly cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin in vitamin supplements A coenzyme involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid metabolism and amino acid metabolism.