Sodium bromide CAS 7647-15-6
Port: Tianjin, China
- Sodium bromide can be used as raw material in the preparation of liquid photographic film; medically as sedative, the brominating agent in printing and dyeing; it can also be used in synthetic fragrances and other chemicals.
- Photographic industry applies it for the preparation of liquid photosensitive film. It is medically used for the production of diuretics and sedatives. Perfume industry uses it for the production of synthetic fragrances. Printing and dyeing industry use it as a brominating agent. In addition, it can be also be used for organic synthesis and so on.
- Sodium bromide is used for the photographic industry, spices, pharmaceutical and printing industries.
- It is used for the reagents for analysis, and can also be used for the synthesis of inorganic and organic compounds and pharmaceutical industry.
- It is sued for photographic film, medicines, perfumes, dyes and other industries.
- It can be applied to determination of trace cadmium and Manufacturing of bromide. It can also be applied to inorganic and organic synthesis, photogravure and pharmaceuticals.