Skin Whitening Glutathione CAS 70-18-8
Port: Shenzhen, China
|Standard packing material||Aluminum foil bag inside, then waterproof bag or carton|
|Storage||Preserve in tight,light-resistant containers in a cool place|
2. Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
3. Glutathione is found almost exclusively in its reduced form, since the enzyme that reverts it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
1. Glutathione in the body’s biochemical defense system plays an important role, with many physiological functions. Its main physiological role is to be able to remove free radicals in the body, as an important antioxidant in the body to protect many proteins and enzymes thiol molecules.
2. Glutathione can not only eliminate the human body free radicals, but also can improve human immunity. Glutathione maintains healthy, anti-aging effects and exerts a greater effect on younger cells than younger ones.
3. Glutathione can also protect hemoglobin from oxidation of hydrogen peroxide, free radicals and other oxidation so that it continues to function normally to transport oxygen.
4. Glutathione both directly with hydrogen peroxide and other oxidants combined to generate water and oxidized glutathione, but also to methemoglobin reduced to hemoglobin.
5. Glutathione protective enzyme molecule -SH group, is conducive to the play of enzyme activity, and can restore the activity of the enzyme molecule has been destroyed – SH, the enzyme regain activity. Glutathione can also inhibit fatty liver produced by ethanol against the liver.
6. Glutathione for radiation, radiopharmaceuticals caused by leukopenia and other symptoms, have a strong protective effect. Glutathione can enter the body with toxic compounds, heavy metals or carcinogens and other combination, and promote its excretion, play a role in neutralization and detoxification.
Q1: MAY I GET ONE SAMPLE BEFORE PLACING ORDER?
Re: Yes, we’d like to provide sample for you. For those normal products, you just need to bear the freight; for those high value products, you just need to freight and a ite product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
Q2: WHICH PAYMENT IS AVAIL ABLE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Re: In order to prompt our cooperation, there are some payment methods for your choice. T/T(USD), West- erm union, Paypal, Credit card, Alipay or Alibaba trade insurance all is ok. You can choose the one which is convenient for you.
Q3: HOW AND WHEN CAN I GET MY GOODS AFTER PAYMENT?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by intermational courer(DHL, FedEx, TIT, EMS, etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 2-5 days that you can get the goods after delivery. For large quantity products, shipment is better. It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
Q4: IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE TO USE MY APPOINTED LABEL OR PACKAGE?
Re: Sure. If needed, we’d like to use label or package according to your requirement.
Q5: HOW CAN YOU GUARANTEE THE GOODS YOU OFFER IS QUALIFIED?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are high qualifed. If the goods can’t come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.