Vitamin B12 Cobalamin Mecobalamin Cyanocobalamin
Port: Shanghai, China
|Standard packing material||Aluminum foil bag inside, then waterproof bag or carton|
|Storage||Preserve in tight,light-resistant containers in a cool place|
What is Cyanocobalamin ?
Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. Vitamin B12 is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through
Function of Cyanocobalamin
1) Vitamin B12 can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver.
2) Vitamin B12 Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3) Vitamin B12 participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) Vitamin B12 increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
5) Vitamin B12 can promote methyl transferase.
6) Vitamin B12 can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy system.
7) Vitamin B12 has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein
synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children .
8) Vitamin B12 can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
9) Vitamin B12 can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc.
10)Vitamin B12 is a indispensable vitamins to keep system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in tissue.
Vitamin B have a lot of health benefits. It helps to ease stress, it is good for the treatment of anxiety and depression, it is helpful for memory improvement, and it reduce heart-disease risk. Our syrup contains the vitamin B that human body need everyday, it is good for both kids and adults .
1. vitamin b Improve sleep quality, adjust the biological clock.
2. vitamin b Prevent DNA damage, reduce body peroxide content, anti-aging.
3. vitamin b Enhance immunity, prevent depression.
4. vitamin b Inhibit the activity of melanocytes, whitening.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
List of Vitamin B Complex Powder
Vitamin B1 thiamine A coenzyme in the catabolism of sugars and amino acids.
Vitamin B2 riboflavin A precursor of cofactors called FAD and FMN, which are needed for flavoprotein enzyme reactions, including activation of other vitamins
Vitamin B3 niacin (nicotinic acid), nicotinamide riboside A precursor of coenzymes called NAD and NADP, which are needed in many metabolic processes.
Vitamin B5 pantothenic acid A precursor of coenzyme A and therefore needed to metabolize many molecules.
Vitamin B6 pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine A coenzyme in many enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
Vitamin B7 biotin A coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes, needed for synthesis of fatty acids and in gluconeogenesis.
Vitamin B9 folate A precursor needed to make, repair, and methylate DNA; a cofactor in various reactions; especially important in aiding rapid cell division and growth, such as in infancy and pregnancy. Synthetic folate is known as folic acid.
Vitamin B12 various cobalamins; commonly cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin in vitamin supplements A coenzyme involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid metabolism and amino acid metabolism.
|No. ltem Name||No. ltem Name||ltem Name|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin B1(Thiamine)||Vitamin K1|
|Vitamin C||Vitamin B2(riboflavin)||Vitamin K2|
|Vitamin E||VitaminB3||Vitamin K3|
|Vitamin H(biotin)||Vitamin B5 ( pantothenic acid)||Vitamin K4|
|Vitamin D2||Vitamin B6(pyridoxine)||Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)|
|VitaminD3(cholecalciferol)||Vitamin B9(folic acid)|
Q1: MAY I GET ONE SAMPLE BEFORE PLACING ORDER?
Re: Yes, we’d like to provide sample for you. For those normal products, you just need to bear the freight; for those high value products, you just need to freight and a ite product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
Q2: WHICH PAYMENT IS AVAIL ABLE FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Re: In order to prompt our cooperation, there are some payment methods for your choice. T/T(USD), West- erm union, Paypal, Credit card, Alipay or Alibaba trade insurance all is ok. You can choose the one which is convenient for you.
Q3: HOW AND WHEN CAN I GET MY GOODS AFTER PAYMENT?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by intermational courer(DHL, FedEx, TIT, EMS, etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 2-5 days that you can get the goods after delivery. For large quantity products, shipment is better. It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
Q4: IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE TO USE MY APPOINTED LABEL OR PACKAGE?
Re: Sure. If needed, we’d like to use label or package according to your requirement.
Q5: HOW CAN YOU GUARANTEE THE GOODS YOU OFFER IS QUALIFIED?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of one company, so whatever products we provide for you all are high qualifed. If the goods can’t come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.