Sterile disposable insulin syringe
Port: Shanghai, China
Disposable Insulin Syringe
Kohope Medical insulin syringes are well-engineered in technology which makes them easy to handle. The integrated needle is specially sealed to achieve the lowest dead space to ensure its best performance. They enjoy a high level of confidence among our clients.
The insulin syringe is assembled by needle protective cap, needle tube, barrel, piston, plunger, protective cap. It is applicable injection after taking out insulin. According to the size, it can be specified as U-40 and U-100.
- The high transparency of the barrel permits the end-user a strict control on the foreign substance and liquid flow
- The inerasable graduation permits an easy reading, 40 units and 100 units are available
- The medical-grade silicone oil is used as the lubricant for the purpose of getting a smooth plunger movement.
- Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single-use only
- Material for barrel and plunger: medical grade PP (polypropylene)
- Material for gasket natural ribber/latex-free
- Fixed needle, no dead space