Theobromine CAS 83-67-0 Has Diuretic, Exciting and Relaxing Effects
Theobromine, formerly known as xantheose, is a bitter alkaloid of the cacao plant, with the chemical formula C7H8N4O2. It is found in chocolate, as well as in a number of other foods, including the leaves of the tea plant, and the kola (or cola) nut.
Function & Application
1. It has diuretic, stimulant and relaxing effects, and it can lower the blood pressure because it can to dilate blood vessels.
2. It has stimulant properties.
3. It can also relax bronchi muscles in the lungs.
4. It can effectively promote reflecting system of muscle and body,also it can stimulate blood circulation and achieve the effect of losing weight.
5. It is also used to fight alopecia, burns, cough, dry lips, eyes, fever, listlessness, malaria, nephrosis, parturition, rheumatism, snakebite, and wound.
1. It is thought to raise the levels of serotonin in the body.
2. It can be purchased as a stand alone supplement or as an ingredient in weight loss supplements.
3. It is thought to have antioxidant properties.