Anti-Wrinkle Copper Peptide Ghk-Cu Peptide CAS 49557-75-7
|Standard packing material||Aluminum foil bag inside, then waterproof bag or carton|
|Storage||Preserve in tight,light-resistant containers in a cool place|
AHK-Cu is an important trace element that has been found to be important in wound healing and enzymatic processes.Lysyloxidase is
an important enzyme in collagen and elastin production and it is dependent upon the action of copper. Tyrosinase and cytochrome coxidase require copper as well.The detrimental effects of free radicals on the skin have been elucidated in basic science research into skin photoaging. Superoxide dismutase acts as an important antioxidant and requires copper as a cofactor.
The peptide AHK spontaneously complexes with copper and facilitates the uptake of copper by cells. This peptide sequence is found in proteins of the extracellular matrix such as the chain of collagen, and it is believed to be released during wounding and inflammation. A feedback stimulation of collagen repair has also been proposed for this peptide, but the main benefit to photoaged skin is believed to be the enhanced delivery of copper.
2. AHK-Cu can increase skin re-epithelialization;
3. AHK-Cu can reverse aging effects on skin;
4. AHK-Cu can thicken skin, improve elasticity, and increase subcutaneous fat layer;
5. AHK-Cu can improve hair transplant success ,prevent hair loss;
6. AHK-Cu analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Function of AHK-CU
1. Stimulate collagen and elastin formation, firming the skin and reduce fine lines.
2. Restore skin repair capacity, increase skin cell adhesion between quality produce, reduce skin damage.
3. Polyamines stimulated glucose formation, increased skin thickness, reducing loose skin tight skin.
4. Promote angiogenesis, increase skin oxygen supply.
5. Auxiliary antioxidant enzymes SOD, has a strong anti-free radical and beneficial functions.