Curcumin CAS 458-37-7
|Appearance||Orange Yellow Powder|
|Standard packing material||Aluminum foil bag inside, then waterproof bag or carton|
|Storage||Preserve in tight,light-resistant containers in a cool place|
Turmeric comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh. Turmeric has long been
used as a powerful anti-inflammatory in both the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine. Turmeric was traditionally called “Indian saffron”
because of its deep yellow-orange color and has been used throughout as a condiment, healing remedy and textile dye.
Fuction of Tumeric Extract Curcumin Powder
1. Curcumin can anti-cancer, restrain proliferation of cancer cells.
2. Turmeric curcumin can anti-oxidation, protect liver.
3. Turmeric root extract can reduce blood fat level, lower the cholesterol and neutral fat in blood, prevent fat accumulation.
4. Curcumin powder can anti-inflammation, adjust immunization system.
5. Organic turmeric curcumin can prevent senile dementia.
6. Prevent osteoporosis during menopause.
7.Turmeric powder can act as good colorant, food preservative and flavoring agent with sharp taste.
Application of Tumeric Extract Curcumin Powder
Curcumin used Pharmaceutical ingredients;
Curcumin used as additives for functional foods and beverages, dietary supplements; natural pigment.
Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain;
With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;